Department of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Food Policy Group
Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
Unter den Linden 6, 10099 Berlin
(Visitors’ Address: Hannoversche Str. 27, Haus 12)
Intersectional Labor and Environmental struggles, Social Movements, Political Economy, Post-Colonial studies, Political Ecology.
Work Experience and Education
• 2018-2019: Master of Arts in ‘Labor Policies and Globalisation’ from Kassel University and Berlin School of Economics and Law, Germany. Thesis focus: The Circular Economy in Mining and Metals: Opportunities and Challenges for Organised Labor.
• 2017: Advanced Certificate in Labor Studies from City University of New York’s School of Labor and Urban Studies, United States
• 2013-2017: Bachelor of Arts in Middle Eastern Area Studies from New York University Abu Dhabi (NYUAD), United Arab Emirates. Thesis focus: Modes of Leftist Resistance in Contemporary Kuwait
• 2019: Research intern at IndustriALL Global Union, Switzerland
• 2017: Strategic Researcher for New York Construction and General Building Laborers Local 79, United States
• 2016: Undergraduate Researcher on Marxist movements in Kuwait with NYUAD, Kuwait